Fabric ironing, first born in France, is a handicraft technique inherited from European court aristocracy. Those well-designed and hand-made fabrics are used to decorate candlesticks, mirror frames, tableware, dolls, jewelry boxes, etc. Used as accessories for clothing and hats.
At present, fabric hot flowers are mainly used in advanced custom dresses, hats, accessories, wedding decoration, interior decoration and so on.
- The hot flower machine is made of iron and solid wood. The smooth surface and wooden handle design make it anti-scalding during the production process. The heating end is made of iron, which can conduct heat more quickly. The weight of the whole machine is 80g, which is light and durable. Can be used for a long time
- Various silk fabrics: silk organza, silk cotton, ribbon strips. Make the products made by hot stamping more three-dimensional and elegant
- Equipped with a variety of shaping tools: lily of the valley trowel, Petal Trowel, straight tweezers, shaping awl, to create more natural textures
- Nanbao gum - used for gluing and coloring of fabrics, and subsequent fixing of fabrics. Transparent color after air-drying. It is an essential tool for hot stamping process.
- More accessories tools to assist production: stamens, sponge blocks, pearls, open rings, ear hooks, brooch base accessories, copper wires,
- You can easily DIY it and turn it into a Christmas gift for friends and family.
- Hot stamping body
- Lily of the Valley Trowel
- Petal Trowel
- Silk flannel
- Silk cotton
- Straight tweezers
- Sponge block
- Ribbon cloth
- Open ring
- 5 pairs of ear hooks
- Brooch base accessories
- 0.2mm Copper wire
- Nanbao gum
- the Hot stamping body is approx: 21.2*3cm
- the Silk flannel size：138*10cm
- the Silk cotton size：135*10cm
- Please click here “Pyrography Flower Craft” to view the materials required for various Pyrography Flower.
- Please click "Artificial Flower Craft Tutorial" to learn how to make a Pyrography