This pearl fixing machine has accurate ironing positioning, which can greatly reduce labor intensity and greatly improve work efficiency. Pearls can refresh your designs
【Wide Application】Suitable for decorating your DIY bags, leather bracelets, clothes, shoes, scarves, jewelry, leather goods, etc., all kinds of clothing and apparel products, DIY everything you want!
- This press pearl setting machine has precise positioning, which can greatly reduce labor strength and greatly improve work efficiency.
- This manual pearl fixing machine is durable, so you don't have to worry about the beads on your clothes being washed off after hand washing or machine washing.
- Pearl setting machine kit can be used in clothing, scarves, jewelry, leather products, footwear and other clothing products.
- The hand press pearl setting machine is easy to operate, easy to learn, and does not require too many complicated steps.
- With accurate working efficiency is labor-saving, compact shape is convenient to use.
- 1 pearl inlay machine (16.5cm*16cm*12cm)
- 5 Pearl Setting Machine Upper Die
- 10 Upper die rubber boots
- 1 tweezers
- 1 L-shaped hex key
- 1 pack of non-porous imitation pearl four-prong nails (approximately 500 PCS)
- 1 box of non-porous imitation pearls of different sizes (about 700PCS)
- 1 pack of sunflower diamonds (about 50PCS)
- Click to view "DIY pearl inlay machine tutorial" to make your operation easier
If you want to buy other beads, you can click "Beading Craft"
1. Prepare the product and fabric.
2. Put the upper mold rubber sleeve into the upper mold.
3. The upper die enters the upper die installation position of the hand press.
4. Place the pearl base on the die.
5. Put pearls of suitable size into the plastic sleeve of the upper mold.
6. Align the position of the cloth to be installed with the beads on the base.
7. Press the handle of the hand press to press the base into the pearl.
8. The installation is complete.