Wire wrapped jewellery is one of the oldest jewellery making techniques in the world.
If you’re new to making jewelry, wire wrapping is a fun and relatively easy place to start. It’s also a great way to express your creativity and individuality, as no two pieces are ever the same.
Wire wrapped jewelry is formed by wrapping flexible wire around a gemstone (or even around itself) in patterns and twists. When a stone is used, the wire creates a casing so that it doesn’t fall out, without the need to glue or drill holes in it. You can make all kinds of jewelry with this method, though pendants are especially common.
- The metal wire in the set is made of copper-plated with 14k gold, the semi-hard texture is lighter and easier to shape, and the 14k gold plating process is more stable for color retention.
- Each kit is equipped with 5 high-quality natural stones, namely: oval jade agate, round natural strawberry crystal, oval natural amethyst, long marquise yellow tiger's eye, teardrop-shaped turquoise, to meet the creative needs of different styles
- Equipped with two 8mm natural half-hole black shell beads, the personalized dazzling black meets the personalized and creative needs of winding earrings
- The 14k metal wire comes in three sizes of 0.3mm, 0.6mm and 1mm to meet the needs of the main body of the winding, making the work more three-dimensional and outstanding.
Three handmade mini pliers, respectively round cut and bend, easier to master the details in the production process
- Equipped with a ring rod to solve the mastery of details such as size and radian
- Comes with ring size measurement Ring, various different sizes, auxiliary winding, to meet the needs of each size
- 0.3mm, 0.6mm, 1mm three sizes of 14k gold plated copper wire
- Three handmade mini pliers: respectively round cut and bend
- 1*Oval Persian Gulf Agate
- 1*round natural strawberry crystal
- 1*Oval natural amethyst
- 1* long marquise shaped yellow tiger eye stone
- 2*8mm natural half hole black shell beads
- 1*Short marquise labradorite
- Ring size measuring stick
- Finger size measuring ring
- Three sizes of 14k gold plated copper wire:0.3mm, 0.6mm, 1mm
- Oval Persian Gulf Agate:15*20mm
- Round natural strawberry crystal:16mm
- Oval natural amethyst:13*18mm
- Long marquise-shaped yellow tiger eye stone:7*32mm
- Natural half hole black shell beads:8mm
- Natural moonstone:6mm
- Short marquise labradorite:2.5cm
Because it is a natural gemstone, the internal pattern of each natural stone is different, and the luster and pattern are different.
- Please click here “Wire Tool Material” to view the materials required for various Wire Jewelry.
- Please click "Learn How To Make Wire Wrapped Jewelry" to learn how to make an Wire Jewelry
- Click to subscribe to our official account "Sewing Mends Soul" to see more winding skills and creative inspiration